Electric Car Charger Installation in NJ
As of February 2021, there are 100,000 charging outlets for Electric Vehicles (EV) in the US and around the world. With electric car chargers growing in popularity, more and more places are looking to install chargers of their own. Here at ROS Electric, we offer electric car charger installation services for at-home use and public spaces.
Electric Car Charging Stations for Home and Commercial Installation
Do you drive an electric car and are looking to install a charger at your home, or want to install one at your commercial business? We’ve got you covered! Both at-home and commercial installations are great options and have their own unique benefits. For example, an at-home charger solution allows you to quickly and easily access a high-quality electric car charging station in the comfort of your own home. Furthermore, it is perfect for overnight charging!
On the other hand, commercial installation options allow business owners to offer convenience to their customers who own electric vehicles and need to charge before heading to their next destination. Also, commercial charging stations generally offer faster chargers since they can handle a higher voltage. Wherever you need it installed, electric car chargers are a convenient, user-friendly, solution that manages to get the job done right the first time without the hassle and downtime.
The Different EV Charging Levels
EV chargers have different levels available for home and commercial use varying in voltage, current, and charging speed. Here’s a quick overview:
- Level 1 is a common 120-volt household outlet, however, it is the slowest way to charge an EV, adding only 3-5 miles of range an hour. Given the speed, it is not effective for daily use and should only be installed if you take your EV short distances. A Level 1 is not ideal for commercial use and should only be installed in homes.
- Level 2 is the most common level used for daily EV charging and is the best EV home charger. This one can be installed at household and commercial locations, as the speed is significantly higher than Level 1, charging 12-80 miles of range per hour.
- Level 3 is the fastest level of charge since it uses a direct current (DC) instead of an alternating current (AC). The voltage is so high that the charging speed is 3-20 miles per minute, and can only be installed in public locations. The typical charge duration for this level is 30 minutes!
The various charging options for home and commercial use let you decide where, when, and how you’ll achieve your charging requirements. While Level 2 is most common, it’s important to read up on which one best fits your needs.
Electric Car Chargers Installation and Service
Electric car charging stations for home and commercial installation is becoming essential, as more people need charging solutions. We work with you to ensure that you get the best possible solution at the lowest cost. With rebates, applicable LEED credits, and the huge draw of your new electric charging station, it’s an investment worth making. As part of our comprehensive support and services, we will further explore all the options available to you and make recommendations for the solutions that will best meet your needs now and in the future.
- Commercial charging stations generally offer faster chargers since they can handle a higher voltage.
- An at-home charger solution allows you to quickly and easily access a high-quality electric car charging station in the comfort of your own home.
- EV chargers have three different levels available; Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3, for home and commercial use varying in voltage, current, and charging speed
Contact ROS Electric for a Fast and Free Estimate!
Our team of certified professionals offers seamless installation, with our guarantee of proper compliance and optimal system performance for commercial and home electric car charging. We even go so far as to check the length of your charging cable to determine which options will best meet your needs. Call us today to find out more about the services and support that we can offer to you for commercial and home electric car charging.