The next storm will be here before you know it. While the weather patterns may vary in your area, hurricane season is from June through November, New Jersey’s snow season starts in October, and thunderstorms can occur all throughout the year. While most storms pass over without much impact, big storms happen more than you may realize. So, it’s important to take precautions and be ready with a whole house generator.
Top Benefits of a Whole House Generator
At ROS Electric, we offer a range of options for generators that can meet your needs, but a whole house generator is the best choice when you’re preparing for the next storm. These generators are larger and more efficient, which means they are also a more dependable energy solution for your at-home needs. Here are just a few of the top benefits.
- Convenience: You don’t have to hassle with turning a whole house generator on because it automatically turns on when the power goes out. Stay cool and comfortable throughout the storm with your air conditioner, heater, fridge, and other appliances.
- Safe & Secure: The whole house generator doesn’t release fumes, so you don’t have to worry about carbon monoxide buildup. Your generator turns on automatically, protecting you from accidents that frequently happen during a blackout. A whole house generator also ensures a safer and healthier home environment.
- Money Savings: Your whole house generator pays for itself by preventing much of the damage and spoilage you’d typically experience during a power outage or blackout. All the inconvenience of power loss is also exacerbated in the current state of remote working.
Now, more than ever, you need reliable power to protect your family even when the storm is in full force. At ROS Electric, we consult with you to determine the best generator for your needs based on size, location, preferred noise level, fuel source, load requirements, and maintenance needs.
Why You Need a Whole House Generator Installation in NJ
Having a whole-house generator is the best way to prepare for the next blackout or power outage. At ROS Electric, our team of safety experts and technicians offer the right generator to support the power requirements of your home and family. We also offer comprehensive and reliable installation services, so you’ll have the whole-house generator set up and automatically ready to go.
- A whole house generator is the best choice when you’re preparing for the next storm.
- At ROS Electric, we consult with you to determine the best generator for your needs.
ROS Electric Can Help You Prepare!
Instead of waiting for the next storm to hit, it’s time to act now. With a whole house generator, Ros Electric offers the 24/7 protection you need for your family and property. We’re the experts in the field, with the skilled team of technicians you need to cover all your installation and future maintenance needs. Call us at 201-796-2923 to get a quick quote, or contact us directly to learn more.